Join us for a toddler book club adventure with an L-M-N-O-Play instructor!
- In this play-based book club, toddlers and caregivers learn together! Each week we set the stage for a new adventure based on carefully curated books, open-ended materials and teacher tips that support weekly themes of child development. Some of these include: Playing with color, exploring gross and fine motor skills, food play, pretend play, quiet play, balls and motions, and much much more…
- In every experience we create opportunities for children and their families to read while they play and play while they read, with the goal of establishing a lifelong love of literacy.
- Sign up via the Kids at Work Mobile App for Iphone
- Sign up via the Kids at Work Mobile App for Android
- Not Seeing the time you are looking for? Check out our full schedule here!
- Need to purchase classes? Go HERE