Make a reservation in real time by clicking “sign up” on any of our class schedule pages located in the menu. The easiest way to make class reservations is to download the Kids at Work mobile app (available on Iphone or Android devices). On the mobile app you can purchase classes and manage your class schedule.
Looking to just purchase a package for use later? Do so via our tuition page here!
Come to any class, any day, any time with a reservation. If you’ve purchased a “babies package” you will be limited to classes with a minimum age of under 12 mos.
Your reservation is final one hour before the class start time.
If you cancel your class within the “late cancel” window, the value of the class is forfeited.
If you cancel your reservation outside the cancellation window, or “early cancel”, the value of the class goes back on to your account for use at another time! This happens automatically.
Kids at Work will send you a receipt for your purchase. Be sure to make specific day and time of the class reservations you have made!
Kids at Work will send you a reservation reminder 24 hours before each class, if you are opted into account management emails.
Kids at Work maintains full time administrative coverage of phones, texts and email accounts. Got a question? Call us at 212-488-8800, text us at 332-201-1879, or email email@example.com to get a quick answer!
- CDC Issued vaccine card (or photo of)
- The NYS Excelsior pass smartphone app
- Any official immunization record from outside NYS or the US
Kids at Work Drop-in classes NEVER expire!
Kids at Work will be CLOSED from Sept 6 – 12th, 2021 for renovation! We are also closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, and New Years Day. Students wtihin our Gentle Separation program receive class credit if they need to miss class due to a religious observance of a holiday where we are not closed.
Drop-in class credits purchased before April 1, 2020 must be converted to a monetary credit. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have one of our staff complete this transfer. Once your drop-in class credits have been converted to a monetary credit, you can use the account credit to purchase any kind of programming. Clients can use your account credit by visiting our mindbody point of sale/schedule site here. At the Check Out/Place Order page you will see how much monetary credit you have available in green. Your monetary credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
Please note that we are no longer using the Kids at Work “branded app” (looks like a Kids at Work logo on your device). If you experience any difficulty please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to sign you up for whatever you want using your account credit, sending you a receipt!
- SUN SESSION MADISON SQUARE PARK CLASS: This class is cancelled in the event of rain. A decision is made around 7:30am the day of and all families will be email and text notified. The cancelled class will return to your account to use in the future.
- HANDS ON HOOPS BASKETBALL & SOCCER STARS: These classes will be indoors at the studio in the event of rain. Since these classes happen later in the afternoon a decision will be made by 12:30pm the day of and all parents will be notified via email and text message. If any families are uncomfortable coming indoors they can cancel and the class will be put back on their account.
- URBAN FOREST CLASS: In the event of heavy rain or snow class will be held within our indoor/outdoor classroom at Kids at Work. Our indoor classroom is directly attached to our outdoor space which is completely covered and walled in on 3 sides. We would intend to leave the large doors to the outdoor space open during the class, to simulate an outdoor environment. The decision on the location will be made the day of at 7am. Those who do not want to come to the indoor space can simply "early cancel" from the class by 7:45am and receive the value of the class back to your KAW account for use at another time.
Yes! This is very easy to do on the Kids at Work Mobile App (available on Iphone or Android devices). If you are unable to download the app there is another way to make these reservations. Our reservations are powered by Mindbody. If you are interested in making recurring reservations you can do this through here
Sun Sessions classes do not expire, and may be used during subsequent summers. The monetary value can also be converted to a credit for use indoors. Please note that indoor classes are offered at a higher price point and a “class for class” transfer is not possible. Sun Sessions outdoor music purchases are NOT valid indoors on a “class for class” basis due to the higher pricing for indoor programming.
- Sun Sessions Outdoor Music to On-Site Babies classes - $2 per class
- Sun Sessions Outdoor Music to Toddler classes - $9 per class
- Babies classes to Toddler classes - $7 per class