How does the full semester commitment for in-person programming work?
Enrollment commitment is by semester, October 5 – January 30, billed monthly. Participants pay a 1-month deposit at the time of enrollment. On the first of October clients will be billed for the following month, and will continue to be billed on the first of the month until the end of the program. There are NO REFUNDS whatsoever on tuition once paid.
Enrollment commitment is by semester, February 1 – May 28. Participants pay a 1-month deposit at the time of enrollment. On the first day of the semester clients will be billed for the remainder of the cost for the class. There are NO REFUNDS whatsoever on tuition once paid. How does autopay for in-person programming work?
Payment 1 billed on Oct 1
Payment 2 billed on Nov 1
Payment 3 billed on Dec 15
All tuition is automatically deducted via an autopay schedule, from the credit card on file. Our premium mindbody software is essentially as secure as any major financial institution. Families can view their autopay schedule at any time within their child’s account! What is the refund/make up policy for in-person classes?
There are no refunds, transfers, or make ups for missed days due to illness, vacation, or appointments. However, we can credit your account with virtual programming for missed days. Please see the "COVID-19 Safety Policies" page for more info on virtual options in case of child or caregiver illness or quarantine. What is the registration procedure?
What if I no longer want to participate in the class for the full semester?
- Enrollment Questionnaire: Families must speak with whomever will be bringing your child about their comfort level of joining the group. Families will then submit an enrollment questionnaire. DO NOT submit an enrollment questionnaire without speaking with your caregiver.
- Parent Meeting: Virtual Parent meeting is scheduled with Kids at Work manager/owner. We recommend involving whomever will be bringing your child.
- Admissions offer is made: Please note we may not be able to fit your child into a group, and this is largely logistical!
- Pay Deposit: Parent has 5 business days to pay deposit amount, after which point another admissions offer may be made to another student. There are no refunds on the deposit once paid.
- Onboarding Process: Full onboarding process is started including health check software downloads, enrollment contract, and orientation videos for the parent as well as any adults who intend to enter KAW. We maintain a strict orientation process for all adults entering Kids at Work. Persons who have not completed the orientation will not be permitted to enter, thereby keeping everyone safe!
If Kids at Work is still physically open, clients may not opt out of the program early. Clients will continue to be billed monthly until the end of the semester whether the client chooses to continue participating in the program or not. It is extremely important for you to consult with whomever is bringing your child to Kids at Work to make sure they are comfortable with attending the programming. Can I sign up for in-person classes after the semester has started?
If there is still space in a class you may sign up. Please read about our one hour or two hour programming, and submit a questionnaire here! What will class sizes be like for in-person classes?
Kids at Work will enroll a maximum of 5 children per class, accompanied by one caregiver each. Kids at Work programming is priced at a premium in order to allow us to keep class sizes small. It’s our hope that, as restrictions ease and our plan starts to work, we might be able to increase class sizes incrementally. Any changes to class size or changes to your child’s group will be made transparent for the entire group community, and will be done only with strict adherence to CDC guidelines. When is KAW physically open, and when is it closed?
The following holidays are built into the tuition schedule. There will be no classes on these days and KAW will be closed: November 26, December 24, 25, 31, January 1, April 2. Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur will be prorated out of your tuition depending on individual group request. Groups will receive an email to submit their preference for these days.