Join us for a basketball class with a Hands On Hoops Coach!
- Starting April 19th class will be OUTDOORS at the Gertrude B. Kelly Playground.
- Looking for the exact class location? Click here to see a map to the class
- Hands On Hoops is unique because it is focused on kids aged 2 to 4 winning in life through basketball and life skills. Our instructors discuss core values with kids, such as: Be a great leader, Be a great teammate, Be coachable, Team before I, Have fun, Never give up!
- Kids have the opportunity to gain an edge by learning transferrable skills like bending their knees, playing on their toes, catching/throwing/shooting a basketball with the finger tips and recognition of teammates.
- Not Seeing the time you are looking for? Check out our full schedule here!
- Need to purchase classes? Go HERE