“I have been impressed with the quality of care, diversity of activities, and compassion Julie and her team show the kids…”
“I could not have found a better place for my son than the PlayGroup at Kids at Work! He is happy to be there and I can’t tell you how happy that makes me…”
“Separation has been smooth because the teachers are kind, friendly and always available to answer any questions…”
• 3.5: 1 Student/teacher ratio
• 1000 Square foot, sunlit classroom with room to move, experiment and grow!
• Maximum of 12 children in each group.
• Lead teachers hired with a minimum masters in early childhood in progress.
• Assistants hired with at least 2 years of age specific day care or preschool classroom experience.
• Philosophy that focuses on social and emotional skills, developing confidence and decision-making skills, as well as self-regulation and learning to love school!
• Proven separation philosophy that sets your child up for success and security.
• Weekly emails home and photo collections to catch you up on your child’s week at school.
• 2 Parent-teacher conferences per year, or as needed.
• Individual visit to your home by our lead teacher before your child’s start in the program (Fall and Winter only)
DAYS: Monday and Wednesday
TIMES: 3:15 – 5:15pm
AGES: 20 mos – 2.8 years as of June 1, 2015 (diapers are ok!)
DATES (Register by the month, it is possible to prorate single weeks if there is space):
Session I: June 1 – 24, Session II: June 29 – July 29, Sessions III: Aug 3 – Sept 2
TUITION: Session I: $680 Session II: $850 Session III: $850 (10% off second sibling)
AM PROGRAM DAYS: Monday and Wednesday – FULL
AM PROGRAM TIMES: 9:30 – 11:30am
PM PROGRAM DAYS: Tuesday and Thursday
PM PROGRAM TIMES: 3:15 – 5:15pm
AGES: 20 mos – 2.8 years as of September 1, 2015 (diapers are ok!)
DATES: Sept 8, 2015 – Jan 14, 2016; NO CLASS Nov 23 – 26; Dec 21 – 31
TUITION: $2720.00 per child (10% off second sibling)
Fall 2015 students receive priority registration in our Winter-Spring 2016 semester. Commitment and deposit due by October 15, 2015. Usually our group members remain the same from Fall – Spring.
1. Registration is first come, first served. We may restrict registration based on gender and age. We do require a face to face meeting with the director to be scheduled (without children) so we can help you to understand our program and to see if it will be a good fit. This way we can let you know what to expect in the PlayGroup and show you our beautiful, sunlit 1000 square foot space. Click here to contact us to schedule a meeting.
2. For privacy reasons and also because of volume of inquiries, we do NOT allow prospective clients to view the current PlayGroup programs. If you like, we can put you in touch with one of our current enthusiastic families to get their perspective on the program’s benefit for their child.
3. Submit tuition in for Summer 2015. For Fall 2015 a $750 non refundable deposit is required, with balance due or interest-free payment plan commitment due on September 1. All Playgroup payments are non refundable. Kids at Work PlayGroup accepts check payments. Credit card payments incur a 3.5% fee. We charge a $75 administrative fee for payment plans.