“I have been impressed with the quality of care, diversity of activities, and compassion Julie and her team show the kids…”
“I could not have found a better place for my son than the PlayGroup at Kids at Work! He is happy to be there and I can’t tell you how happy that makes me…”
“Separation has been smooth because the teachers are kind, friendly and always available to answer any questions…”
Register ‘by the month!’
DAYS: Monday and Wednesday
TIMES: 3:15 – 5:15pm
AGES: 20 mos – 2.6 years as of June 1, 2014
DATES: June 2 – 25; July 7 – 30; Aug 4 – 27
TUITION: $640 per month
AM PROGRAM DAYS: Tuesday and Thursday
AM PROGRAM TIMES: 9:30 – 11:30am
PM PROGRAM DAYS: Monday and Wednesday
PM PROGRAM TIMES: 3:15 – 5:15pm
AGES: 20 mos – 2.6 years as of Sept 1, 2014
DATES: September 8, 2014 – January 15, 2015; No Class – Nov 24 – 27; Dec 22 – Jan 1, 2014
TUITION: $2560.00 per child (10% off second sibling)
Fall 2014 students receive priority registration for Winter-Spring 2015.
• 3.5: 1 Student/teacher ratio
• 1000 Square foot, sunlit classroom with room to move, experiment and grow!
• Maximum of 12 children in each group.
• Lead teachers hired with a minimum masters in early childhood in progress.
• Assistants hired with at least 2 years of age specific day care or preschool classroom experience.
• Philosophy that focuses on social and emotional skills, developing confidence and decision-making skills, as well as self-regulation and learning to love school!
• Proven separation philosophy that sets your child up for success and security.
• Weekly emails home and photo collections to catch you up on your child’s week at school.
• 2 Parent-teacher conferences per year, or as needed.
• Individual visit to your home by our lead teacher before your child’s start in the program (Fall only)
1. Registration is first come, first served. We may restrict registration based on gender and age. We do require a face to face meeting with the director to be scheduled (without children) so we can help you to understand our program and to see if it will be a good fit. This way we can let you know what to expect in the PlayGroup and show you our beautiful, sunlit 1000 square foot space. Click here to contact us to schedule a meeting.
2. You can also meet with the director and teachers at one of our PlayGroup Open Houses. Register for a FREE Open House (Adults only) by clicking on the date: Wed, July 30, 2014 6:30pm Wed, August 20, 2014 6:30pm
3. For privacy reasons and also because of volume of inquiries, we do NOT allow prospective clients to view the current PlayGroup programs. If you like, we can put you in touch with one of our current enthusiastic families to get their perspective on the program’s benefit for their child.
4. Submit a $750 non-refundable deposit for Fall 2014, OR payment in full for Summer 2014 to reserve your child’s position in the group.