Hands on Hoops Ball Skills Ages 2 – 5 years – Zoom Interactive Class
Hands on Hoops online mommy and me class via ZOOM is the perfect interactive class for toddlers and preschoolers! You can participate LIVE during our interactive Zoom classes!
Join the famous Coach Mike from Hands on Hoops for his Ball Skills & Positivity Class for Ages 2-5 years! Unlike livestreaming, in these sessions your child’s favorite teacher can see and interact with your child. Join Couch Mike for 35 minutes of mommy and me class time from the comfort of your own home.
Environment/What to Wear:
- Have your student in comfortable clothes. T-shirt, shorts/sweatpants, and socks are recommended.
- Have your screen elevated to eye level so Coach Mike & your students can comfortably view each other during class.
- Please prepare a small space free of obstacles for your student to participate in. While our curriculum has been adjusted for a small setting, be mindful of small objects or furniture that might come in contact with your students and remove them to a safe distance.
What do I need for this class?
- A ball! A small ball of around 6″ diameter is best for this ball.
- Plastic cups (as cones!)
- Paper or plastic plates.
- Fabric or extra t shirts.
- If you’ve got a children’s basketball hoop, by all means set it up! Want us to send you on? Email us @ email@example.com
Click here for information on your family’s safety and security via zoom.
Click here for the full class schedule
Hands on Hoops Class Schedule