What are Kids at Work Classes?
- Choose 1, 2, or 3 times weekly (same cohort each day, depending on your wants).
- Choose the subject matter according to your wants and needs. We’ll try to place you into a group of like-aged children. Sensory art, music, soccer, and dance are current options! See the class descriptions below. The subject matter you chose will be the same all semester long.
- Ages 12 mos – 4 years as of September 1, 2020. (Separate, age-appropriate groupings)
- Maximum of 5 children with 1 teacher, plus sanitization assistant.
- Adults stay in the physical space with their child, with a separate room optional for older groups. (Not a drop-off program.)
- Intense, exhaustive health and safety protocols and training keep your family and trusted caregiver safe!
Ready to sign up?
Fill out the ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE to get started!
45 min – Class times – Tell us your child’s schedule on the enrollment form as well as your preferred subject matter, and we’ll find you a cohort! Current options are Soccer with Soccer Stars, dance with Creation Station Dance, and Kids at Work signature sensory art and music programs.
5 – 20 min – Staggered exit – During entry and exit children will be engaged in some light activities such as ball play, bubbles, and “cleaning activities” (think tiny brooms, spray bottles, stacking chairs, etc). The children love to help with these activities as they wait to leave.
Fall 2020 Registration
Rolling Admissions for Fall 2020 Semester runs through Jan 30 (No classes Nov 26, Dec 24, 25, 31, Jan 1). Please note this is a semester-long commitment to our community! Kids at Work is no longer offering on-site drop-in classes. Fall 2020 families also get first refusal on Winter-Spring 2020 enrollment in our small cohorts.
Preference will be given to registrations that have more available times as well as those that create their own group of 5 children.
Tuition – $299 per month for a once weekly class ($299 per month for each additional add per week), charged monthly via autopay. Starting mid-month? We’ll prorate you out of any missed classes as well as any holidays.
We want to make sure Kids at Work is affordable for all families. Please contact us if you need financial assistance, or note on your enrollment questionnaire.
Ready to register? Fill out the ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE to get started!
- Family submits Enrollment Questionnaire after speaking with whomever will be bringing your child about their comfort level of joining the group, and reviewing our detailed FAQ and Class Policies.
- Parent meeting is scheduled with Kids at Work manager/owner. We recommend involving whomever will be bringing your child.
- Admissions offer is made. Please note we may not be able to fit your child into a group, and this is largely logistical! The more available times you give us the better chance we’ll be able to fit your child into a cohort.
- Parent has 5 business days to pay deposit, after which point another admissions offer may be made to another student. There are no refunds on the deposit once paid.
- Full onboarding process is started including health check software downloads, enrollment contract, and orientation videos for the parent as well as any adults who intend to enter KAW.
Please see our detailed FAQ and Class Policies for information on potential shutdown, potential delay of opening, contract/deposit commitment, and other extremely important details.