• 1, 2, or 3 times weekly (same cohort each day, depending on your wants).
• Ages 12 mos – 3.5 years as of September 1, 2020. (Separate, age-appropriate groupings)
• Fall 2020 Maximum of 5 children with 1 teacher, plus sanitization assistant.
• Adults stay in the physical space with their child. (Not a drop-off program)
• Intense, exhaustive health and safety protocols and training keep your family and trusted caregiver safe!
25 – 30 min – Staggered Arrival and sensory/art/gross motor stations. Children work on decision-making skills and mastery of fine and gross motor centers. Teacher-led small group and 1:1 activities are included. Supplies are kept as individual as possible and replenished after uses, by our sanitization assistant.
25 – 30 min – Music Lots of movement, live guitar, and instruments are included. Children develop executive skills and come together as a community through well-known as well as new activities.
What about other subjects? Kids at Work is prepared to engage our partners in soccer, dance, yoga, and more, should your child’s group desire. At least one group per week will be entirely in Spanish language and led by a native Spanish speaker. You’ll have the ability to request additional subject matter (subject to availability) within your questionnaire!
Fall Semester runs September 15 – January 15 (No classes Nov 26, Dec 24, 25, 31, Jan 1) Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur classes held on a case by case basis. Please note this is a semester-long commitment to our community! Kids at Work is no longer offering on-site drop-in classes.
Preference will be given to registrations that have more available times as well as those that create their own group of 5 children.
Fall groups are given first refusal on Winter-Spring continuance (deadline of November 1 to commit).
Tuition – $299 per day of the week, charged monthly via autopay. $299 per day of the week deposit due in order to complete registration pays for Sept 15 – Oct 15. Students are billed monthly after that point on the 15th of each month, starting Sept 15. For instance, if you elect to come to KAW twice per week (2 hours) your tuition will be $598 per month, with a $598 deposit. All deposits go towards your first month of on site programming.
Ready to register? Fill out the ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE to get started!
• Parent meeting is scheduled with Kids at Work manager/owner. We recommend involving whomever will be bringing your child.
• Admissions offer is made. Please note we may not be able to fit your child into a group, and this is largely logistical! The more available times you give us the better chance we’ll be able to fit your child into a cohort.
• Parent has 5 business days to pay deposit, after which point another admissions offer may be made to another student. There are no refunds on the deposit once paid.
• Full onboarding process is started including health check software downloads, enrollment contract, and orientation videos for the parent as well as any adults who intend to enter KAW.
Please see our detailed FAQ and Class Policies for information on potential shutdown, potential delay of opening, contract/deposit commitment, and other extremely important details.