What are Kids at Work Classes?
- Sensory Art, Music, Soccer oh my! Children attend with a parent or caregiver who participates and assists as needed. See the class descriptions below.
- Semester runs February 1, 2021 – May 28, 2021 with NO CLASS on Friday, April 2.
- Fill out the ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE and specify your chosen class(es) or let us know your schedule and we’ll try to form a new class.
- Ages 12 mos – 3.5 years as of February 1, 2021. (Separate, age-appropriate groupings)
- Maximum of 6 children in our 1800 square foot studio, with 1 experienced teacher, plus assistant teacher in charge of sanitization and administrative personel on site.
- Intense, exhaustive health and safety protocols and training keep your family and trusted caregiver safe!
Ready to sign up?
Fill out the ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE to get started!
Winter-Spring 2021 Registration
Admissions for Winter-Spring 2021 Semester begins on Jan 1, 2021, after we complete enrollment of our Fall 2020 in person families. Please note this is a semester-long commitment to our community. Kids at Work is no longer offering on-site drop-in classes.
Preference will be given to registrations that have more available times. Kids at Work is closed on Friday, April 2.
$299 Deposit per weekly class to secure your spot.
Remaining Balance of $976 (M-TH classes) or $901 (Fri classes) per weekly class is charged to your card on Feb 1.
There are no refunds on tuition once paid. Should KAW need to delay the start of its semester due to temporary closure, your balance will be prorated accordingly. Students receive credits in the case that we are closed due to snow or COVID-related issues. Please refer to our detailed FAQ for the fine print!
After families sign their enrollment agreement, a $40 registration fee is processed in addition to the deposit. This is for non-Fall 2020 families only.
We want to make sure Kids at Work is affordable for all families. Please contact us if you need financial assistance, or note on your enrollment questionnaire.
Ready to register? Fill out the ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE to get started!
- Family submits Enrollment Questionnaire.
- Parent meeting is scheduled with Kids at Work manager/owner. We recommend involving whomever will be bringing your child.
- Admissions offer is made. Please note we may not be able to fit your child into a group, and this is largely logistical! The more available times you give us the better chance we’ll be able to fit your child into a cohort.
- Parent has 5 business days to pay deposit, after which point another admissions offer may be made to another student. There are no refunds, transfers or credits on the deposit once paid.
- Full onboarding process is started including health check software downloads, enrollment agreement, processing of $40 registration fee (non-Fall 2020 families ONLY), and orientation videos for the parent as well as any adults who intend to enter KAW.
Please see our detailed FAQ and Class Policies for information on potential shutdown, potential delay of opening, contract/deposit commitment, and other extremely important details.