Join us for a Yoga Class with a Karma Kids Yoga Instructor!
- Due to the rise in COVID cases in NYC in January 2022, we have pared down our schedule offerings indoors such that we are not able to offer the Yoga class at this time. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know when it’s back on the schedule!
- Partner with your toddler in fun, animated poses as we take a yoga adventure that your child will never forget! We’ll bark in downward dog, hiss in cobra pose and flutter our butterfly wings as we stretch, sing, balance, twist, bend and play yoga! We’ll plant lots of seeds for connection, courage, body awareness, self-regulation, kindness, finding our calm, sharing and for bonding between parent & child, all while strengthening growing muscles and using our imaginations.
- We combine simple yoga poses with engaging songs, puppets and stories that exercise social, sensory and motor skills while increasing flexibility. Kids learn how to focus through yoga games and mindfulness activities, as well as breathing and relaxation techniques.
- The Karma Kids Yoga instructor will lead a 45 minute class
- Not Seeing the time you are looking for? Check out our full schedule here!
- Need to purchase classes? Go HERE