Discover Kids at Work
Since 2007 Kids at Work has grown into one of Chelsea and the Flatiron districts’ best kept secrets – a community of children, parents, and caregivers making discoveries together.
Educational best practices and age-appropriate, choice-driven mommy and me programming are at the core of our sensory art and music and play programs, with some of NYC’s best partners offering soccer, sign language, dance, Mandarin, yoga and more!
Join the kids at work community at our location in Chelsea, New York City and in local playgrounds and parks.
Indoor Drop-in Programming
- Adult/Child Cooperative Programs for ages infant – 5 years.
- Come to any subject, any day, any time, indoors OR outdoors with a reservation, using the same package.
- Packages never expire, and can be shared between siblings.
Drop Off Summer Camp 2-3.9 years!
- Fully licensed Drop Off Summer Camp hosted at the Corlears School
- Includes weekly themes for children to explore!
- 2 Day, 3 Day, and 5 Day enrollment options.
- Previous Separation Experience REQUIRED
- Online registration active now!
Gentle Separation Nearly / Early Twos Program
- Ages 20 mos – 2 years, 9 months as of start date
- 3.5:1 student/teacher ratio
- Messy art, music, outdoor time, sensory play, and more within a social/emotionally focused curriculum.
Hear What Parents Are Saying about Kids at Work
We've seen our daughter's personality blossom, her vocabulary develop, and her repertoie of skills expand from ballet, to cooking, to art, to soccer, all in the "joyful" learning environment which Julie has created at Kids at Work. - Maria S.