Discover Kids at Work
Since 2007 Kids at Work has grown into one of Chelsea and the Flatiron districts’ best kept secrets – a community of children, parents, and caregivers making discoveries together.
Educational best practices and age-appropriate, choice-driven mommy and me programming are at the core of our sensory art and music and play programs, with some of NYC’s best partners offering soccer, sign language, dance, infant developmental movement and more!
Join the kids at work community at our location in Chelsea, New York City.
Classes for Babies
- Drop-in classes for babies in Music, Movement, Spanish, and Sign Language!
- Starting from 0 to 12 months
- New Moms Talk Group (powered by Cooper) for 2 to 9 months begins September 2023
- Packages never expire, and can be shared between siblings.
Classes for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Adult/Child Cooperative Programs for ages 12 months – 5 years.
- Offering classes in Music, Art, Sensory Play, Spanish, Dance, Soccer, and Cooking!
- Classes are drop-in and reservations are required
- Come to any subject, any day, any time, indoors OR outdoors with a reservation, using the same package, which never expires!
The Preschool Prep Separation Nearly / Early Twos Program
- Ages 20 mos – 2 years, 10 months as of start date in Sept, Jan, or June!
- 3.5:1 student/teacher ratio
- Messy art, music, outdoor time, sensory play, and more within a social/emotional, child-led curriculum.
Hear What Parents Are Saying about Kids at Work
We've seen our daughter's personality blossom, her vocabulary develop, and her repertoie of skills expand from ballet, to cooking, to art, to soccer, all in the "joyful" learning environment which Julie has created at Kids at Work. - Maria S.